Dear customer or participant in one of our programs,
In these terms and conditions, we have set out your and our rights and duties. If you participate in one of our programs and there is a problem which you cannot find in these general terms and conditions, please contact us. We’ll find a solution together.
If you see one of these words in this text, then formally it is meant:
– Me: Anne Raaymakers
– We are: Fanaday BV, registered at the Chamber of Commerce of The Netherlands with number 70301565, and user of these general terms and conditions.
– You: the natural or legal person who follows a program or other agreement with me or Fanaday BV.
– Program: All forms of information transferred from us to you, both online and offline, in groups or individually.
These general terms and conditions apply to all offers and agreements and other legal relationships between you and Fanaday BV.
– We make an offer on the website, in an e-mail, via webinars and in other ways.
– Offers are valid for the time indicated in the offer.
– Prices are always excluding VAT
– The agreement is concluded when you agree to an offer.
– We take on a best-efforts obligation for this agreement, but do not give any guarantee on the achievement of the intended result.
– If it is necessary to change the agreement, we will give notice in time before it becomes effective.
– Dutch law is applicable to our agreement and these general conditions.
– For a fee, you can follow an (online) program at Fanaday BV.
– Access to the program is personal, so you may not share your login details and you may not share materials from the program with others.
– You must have an internet connection to follow the program. We will not be liable for any damage or missed program components due to your failure or lack of the right equipment or internet connection.
– The program can be followed at times of your choice unless otherwise specified.
Reimbursement and payment
Payment will be made as agreed:
– If you have chosen ‘invoice’ as your payment method then you pay as soon as possible but within 14 days at the latest.
– If you have opted for payment in installments, then you will pay every invoice within 14 days from the invoice date until the total amount has been paid.
– We will send you the invoice/invoices by email.
– If you decide to stop a program, it does not mean you can terminate the agreement prematurely. You still pay the full amount of the program. You won’t get any money back. If you pay in installments, the payment obligation exists for the installments not yet paid.
– Fanaday BV is not liable for direct or indirect damages, including stagnation in the regular running of your business, lost profits, missed savings and consequential damages, in any way related to or caused by the execution of work by us and the program offered.
– You have the choice of whether or not you use the knowledge acquired during the program. Fanaday BV is not liable for the consequences of that choice or how you use or apply the knowledge, and possible consequences or damage to you.
– We are only liable in the event of a legal or contractual imputable flaw.
Intellectual property rights
– I have the intellectual property rights to the content of the program or event.
This means that you can’t use or spread my texts and/or expertise in your own programs, blogs, articles, or in any other way.
Hopefully, everything’s clear. If not, please let me know by emailing me at email@example.com